Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the 24th!

pictures from marthastewart.com

hi cute girls,

toni and i are so excited to host the second cc meeting of this month! hopefully we'll get the chance to get to know some of you girls even better - we truly look forward to that.

anyway, the shin-dig will take place at ashley's home (up in midway - maybe the utah valley girls will want to talk about car pooling? it's a pretty drive - i promise). what do you guys think about 5 or 6 o'clock on saturday the 24th? we will be more than happy to provide some good directions and a cozy fireplace.

we are thinking we'll do something fun and festive (either a halloween or "fallish" type craft), a yummy dinner will be served and since toni is the QUEEN of classic scary movies, be prepared. or should i say...warned. 


hope to see you all there!

xoxo,
toni and ash

3 comments:

*Kelly* said...

I will be there and I can't wait! I was thinking we could decorate witches hat's and make them fabulous!!! Let me know if I can bring anything, Kelly

Libby said...

I will be there too! What can I bring? Also, are you going to put driving directions on the blog?

Cassandra said...

I'm in! Lemme know what I can bring.